- The personal information we use
This privacy notice describes how Airway Screen collects and processes personal information about you, how we use and protect this information, and your rights in relation to this information.
This privacy notice applies to all personal information we collect or process about you. Personal information is information, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow you to be identified.
Information we collect directly from you
The categories of information that we collect directly from you are:
- personal details (e.g. name, position, place of work)
- contact details (e.g. phone number, email address, postal address or mobile number)
- requirements (e.g. number of airway screens required and address for delivery)
- feedback (e.g. information relating to the use of the screen)
- How we use your personal information and the basis on which we use it
We use your personal information to:
- provide and personalise our services
- deal with your enquiries and requests
- comply with legal obligations to which we are subject and cooperate with regulators and law enforcement bodies
- contact you in order to request feedback/data concerning the operation of the airway screen or to provide details of other providers of similar equipment.
We must have a legal basis to process your personal information. In this case the legal basis is to enable us to provide the service. When we process personal information to meet our legitimate interests, we put in place safeguards to ensure that your privacy is protected and to ensure that our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Your rights over your personal information
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local law. These include the following rights to:
- access your personal information
- rectify the information we hold about you
- erase your personal information
- restrict our use of your personal information
- object to our use of your personal information
- receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability)
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate.
We will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honour your requests.
If you would like to discuss or exercise such rights, please contact us at the details below.
- Information Sharing
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Government/NHS procurement agencies or medical equipment companies. We have limited funds available to supply screens and in the event of not being able to supply a screen to you we may pass on your request to an agency or company able to supply similar equipment.
- Service providers and business partners. We may share your personal information with our service providers and business partners. [For example to facilitate delivery of the product]
- Law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third p
- Contact Us
Airway Screen Ltd is the controller responsible for the personal information we collect and process.
- Changes to the Policy
If you have questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal information has been used, please contact us via the Contact page.
You may request a copy of this privacy notice from us using the contact details set out above. We may modify or update this privacy notice from time to time.
If we change this privacy notice, we will notify you of the changes. Where changes to this privacy notice will have a fundamental impact on the nature of the processing or otherwise have a substantial impact on you, we will give you sufficient advance notice so that you have the opportunity to exercise your rights (e.g. to object to the processing).